Business Overhead Expense Insurance in Edmonton
- You may apply for coverage if you are between ages 18 and 60
- The plan is non-cancelable until you reach age 65. After age 65, it is conditionally renewable, as long as you remain employed full-time (minimum of 30 hours per week) and are responsible for the expenses of maintaining an office or business.
- Benefits can be paid over a period of time of either 15 or 24 months
- Benefits may start after as few as 15 days of disability
- Premiums may be tax-deductible as a business expense
- Various options are available, including the ability to increase your coverage at a later date
- If appropriate, return to work assistance may be provided to support your transition back to work