Commercial Building Condominiums Insurance in Edmonton

We can provide you insurance for your Residential, Non-mercantile, Mercantile, Manufacturing and Industrial Buidlings / Condominiums . When you or your commercial occupants have operations that use fire, heat, welding or spray painting inside the building, this presents an increase in the potential for a loss by fire. This usually equates to an increase in premium needed to be paid to your insurance provider. We can help you! At Lundgren and Young Insurance, we have access to a wide variety of insurance companies that provide excellent coverage, offer their own unique rates and take into consideration all aspects of your unique operation. In addition to building insurance for insured perils such as fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, falling object, riot, wind, hail, vandleism or malicious acts we can offer sewer backup, flood and earthquake insurance.

Get a Free Quote Now

Fill The Form Below: